- Arun Bansal appointed Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Radio
- Anders Lindblad appointed Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Cloud & IP
- Both appointments effective July 1, 2014
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, May 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) today appointed heads of the recently announced new business units, business unit Radio and business unit Cloud & IP. The two units are formed by a split of the current business unit Networks in a move to accelerate transformation and support growth.
Both Bansal and Lindblad are tested leaders with long and solid technical and business experience and extensive experience from key markets. Arun Bansal, currently Head of Ericsson's region South East Asia & Oceania, is appointed Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Radio. Bansal has successfully applied his skills in technology and business across a number of markets and functions during his close to 20 years in Ericsson.
Anders Lindblad, currently Head of Ericsson's region Middle East, is appointed Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Cloud & IP. In his international career Lindblad has held a variety of positions in business development and commercial operation across countries and regions during his 17 years with Ericsson.Hans Vestberg, President and CEO of Ericsson, said, "Both Arun and Anders are strong leaders with experience from large organizations. They have been successful in driving growth in very competitive environments. We are committed to maintain our leadership in radio technology while also building a strong position in the cloud and IP space as the market evolves to 5G. I am confident they have the right backgrounds and experience to lead the two new business units with their different business logics and growth opportunities." Arun Bansal said, "I look forward to ensure that our radio portfolio continues to provide a competitive advantage in all market conditions. We will continue to provide customers around the world with high performance technology and solutions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV