DexCom's devices, which do not require finger pricking, have a disruptive technology that caused the stock to soar. But at the end of February, when investors pulled away from cash flow positive stories and went to earnings per share stories, the stock plummeted. Another problem is the company has also added a lot of expenses because it is adding salespeople.
Cramer suggests following the stock because it provides an indication of when momentum stocks will come back to life. He expects the company to be cash flow positive in 2015 and could be earnings per share positive. Cramer says this stock is hated but if it gets love, then many other stocks will act well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV