DETROIT, May 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq: CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that it will report results for its fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2014 – ended March 31, 2014 – after market-close on May 22, 2014. The company will also hold a conference call to discuss these results at 5:30 p.m. Eastern time on May 22.
To join the conference call, interested parties in the United States should call 800-288-8974. For international access, the conference call number is +1-612-332-0932. No password is required.
A conference call replay will also be available. The United States replay number will be 800-475-6701, and the international replay number will be +1-320-365-3844. The replay passcode will be 324275. Additionally, investors can listen to the conference call via webcast by visiting the Compuware Corporation Investor Relations web site at http://www.compuware.com.Compuware Corporation Compuware is the technology performance company, and we exist solely to help our customers optimize the performance of their most important and innovative technologies—those that drive their businesses forward. Today, more than 7,100 companies, including many of the world's largest organizations, depend on Compuware and our new-generation approach to performance management to do just that. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
CONTACT: Press Contact Lisa Elkin, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Investor Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-227-7345 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226, 800-521-9353, http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV