Cramer recently spoke to CEO Blake Nordstrom, who told him the company was embarking on a major expansion both online and in the off-price Nordstrom Rack division, which is performing "incredibly well" and putting up more stores. Cramer was worried about how much money the company would need to spend, but Nordstrom's plan to sell its credit card receivables should give the company billions of dollars to help with the expansion.
Cramer says Nordstrom is moving from being a staid retailer to a growth story that may be worth considering.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV