Skyray and CTI made names for themselves by providing milk-testing equipment and services widely used by dairies in China since the 2008 tragedy. Skyray also helped trace pesticide-laced cowpeas sold in several cities in 2010, and illegally recycled cooking oil, called "gutter oil," found in the Shanghai region last year.
Another recent analyst pick is Sunner Development, a Shenzhen-listed poultry processor that sells chicken to KFC and is considered a national leader in safe meat production. A hog-farming and processing company Truein Group, also listed in Shenzhen, is a favorite for raising chemical-free animals including a special breed called the Tibetan pig.
>>Read More: 4 Reasons Why Natural Gas Prices Will Tumble>>Read More: Here's Why Apple Can't Dawdle in Replacing Leadership At the time of publication, the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV