NJ Pesci, who has been guiding organizational design and talent management strategies at Scripps Networks Interactive Inc. (NYSE: SNI) since 2010, has been chosen as the company’s lead human resources executive.
As an executive vice president of the company, Pesci will oversee all human resources operations, with a focus on aligning recruiting, talent management and organizational design with the company’s operating objectives and long-term strategic growth priorities. His appointment is effective immediately.
Pesci succeeds Dennis Shuler who is stepping down after serving as head of human resources during a year-long period of transition in the corporate department’s leadership. Shuler will continue to provide counsel to the company in a senior advisory capacity. Shuler and Pesci are former Procter & Gamble human resources professionals who Scripps Networks Interactive has relied upon to identify, recruit and develop leadership potential throughout the company. Pesci will report to Kenneth W. Lowe, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Scripps Networks Interactive.
“NJ Pesci’s the consummate human resources executive,” Lowe said. “He’s a creative, strategic thinker who has had a significant hand in aligning leadership, organizational design and talent development with our competitive resolve to be the world’s leading creator of lifestyle video content. NJ has succeeded in raising the bar in terms of talent and leadership development at our company.”Pesci joined Scripps Networks Interactive from Procter & Gamble in 2010 as senior vice president of human resources. In that capacity, he has been serving as the lead human resources business partner for all of the company’s international and U.S. business operations. In addition to talent management throughout the company, he has been responsible for the organization’s learning and development programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV