FONTANA DAM, N.C., May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Refined 2015 Nissan 370Z NISMO makes global debut today at annual gathering of Nissan, Datsun and NISMO sports car owners and performance enthusiasts
- Refreshed 370Z NISMO features distinctive new exterior appearance, redesigned wheels and enhanced interior; 7-speed automatic transmission is also available
- Performance enhancements include retuned suspension and Recaro ® co-developed seats exclusively designed for 370Z NISMO
- 2015 Nissan 370Z NISMO goes on sale at U.S. Nissan dealers in July 2014
There was a surprise "guest" today at ZDAYZ, the annual gathering of hundreds of Nissan, Datsun and NISMO owners and enthusiasts – the world debut of the new 2015 Nissan 370Z NISMO. A solid progress for 2015, the new 370Z NISMO model features exterior, interior and performance refinements, along with an expanded model selection that includes both 6-speed manual and 7-speed automatic transmissions and a new 370Z NISMO Tech grade.
"NISMO is the heart and soul of Nissan performance, both for the track and on the street, so it's fitting that we are showing the dramatic new 2015 370Z NISMO for the first time at a gathering of our most loyal and enthusiast owners," said Nissan Chief Planning Officer and Executive Vice President Andy Palmer. "The new 370Z NISMO joins the recently introduced Nissan GT-R NISMO and Nissan JUKE NISMO RS, giving performance fans a range of fresh, factory tuned NISMO models to enjoy."
2015 Nissan 370Z NISMOThe most striking change for the 2015 370Z NISMO is its revised exterior design. Its GT-R-inspired functional and fully integrated aerodynamic body pieces have been redesigned to provide an aggressive and more aerodynamic new appearance – as well as optimizing front and rear downforce. Key changes include a new, deep front fascia with LED Hyper Daytime Running Lights, black headlight bezels, NISMO emblem and signature NISMO red stripe accent on the integrated front chin spoiler. The red accent continues down the redesigned side sills, on the black-color sideview mirrors and across the lower portion of the redesigned rear fascia. The unique NISMO rear spoiler has been reshaped and downsized.The standard 19-inch NISMO super-lightweight forged aluminum-alloy wheels by RAYS also have been restyled for 2015 with a twin-five spoke design and a charcoal gray machine-finish (formerly silver).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV