Location: Builth Wells, Wales
Cost: From $165 per night
If you really like nothing, boy do we have the spot for you.
This treehouse tent in the middle of the forest is rigged up like a woodland villain's layer but filled with rustic amenities. A log-burning stove and a double bed that converts into a couch are the more spare elements, but a desk with a power outlet for devices, dimmable lighting, a flush toilet, sink, and gas-powered shower all make this more of a hotel in the trees.As for the activities, you're not going to be just popping into the city. London is four hours away and Manchester's about three. That makes for a lovely field of stars above as you sit around the streamside firepit, but it also means you have to rely on a foraging course, a falconry or rented bike and a ride into the town of Rhayader for kicks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV