Jinpan International Ltd Stock Downgraded (JST)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- JST's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.23 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, JST has a quick ratio of 2.19, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- JINPAN INTERNATIONAL LTD has improved earnings per share by 28.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, JINPAN INTERNATIONAL LTD increased its bottom line by earning $0.99 versus $0.84 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for JINPAN INTERNATIONAL LTD is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 33.53%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.67% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$11.01 million or 612.37% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts