Telefonica SA Stock Downgraded (TEF)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TELEFONICA SA has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Although TEF's debt-to-equity ratio of 2.61 is very high, it is currently less than that of the industry average. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, TEF maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.72, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The gross profit margin for TELEFONICA SA is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.12%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.65% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts