- Cooking Department – "Cooking" is Greenway's one-stop cooking resource highlighting fresh, locally sourced foods, information and recipes for families of all sizes, and a wide range of dietary needs. The Cooking Department offers the building blocks for making a great meal, including a wide array of spices, culinary herbs, gourmet salts, cookbooks and kitchen tools. Single-ingredient items take center stage with a carefully curated selection of heirloom beans, hard-to-find grains, fresh nuts and seeds, flavorful dried fruits and much more.
- Prepared Foods – Discover a delicious range of healthy and tasty lunch options that will be available on a daily basis, including hearth-baked pizza, a taqueria, signature and made-to-order sandwiches, a rotating hot bar featuring ethnic and seasonal fare, a fresh salad bar with an abundant selection of organic vegetables and freshly prepared deli items. The majority of the aforementioned items are part of the Health Starts Here program. More at http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/healthstartshere/.
- Beer and Wine – Greenway features eight beers from local breweries and four wines from producers throughout Oregon on tap.
- Coffee and Juice Bar – Customers can enjoy fresh-brewed coffee daily from Allegro®, and freshly made-to-order smoothies and juice.
- Meat – Greenway's Meat Department features the best-tasting, freshest and highest-quality meat available. Enjoy handmade sausages, and let our professional butchers prepare any cut to order. All products sold in our stores come from animals that are carefully raised without antibiotics or added growth hormones. Whole Foods Market's Animal Welfare standards are industry leading and include the Global Animal Partnership (GAP) 5-Step Animal Welfare rating standards; a system that ranks animal welfare practices. This program makes it easy for shoppers to make informed choices at the Meat counter that reflect their priorities and preferences.
- Seafood – Choose from a vast array of fresh and frozen fish, as well as a wide selection of marinades, sauces, seasonings and herbs. Shoppers can create a complete meal with Seafood as the centerpiece. Whole Foods Market's Seafood standards lead the industry, and the Greenway Seafood Department features products certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). This program is part of Whole Foods Market's continuous commitment to fully-sustainable seafood. Whole Foods Market started this effort in 1999 by partnering with the MSC, and also partners with Blue Ocean Institute (BOI) and Monterey Bay Aquarium (MBA) to verify quality standards for wild-caught product lines.
- Artisan Bakery – "Whole Foods Market Artisan Hearth Breads" (made with organic flour) are baked fresh daily and complement a mouth-watering assortment of delectable items from local bakeries such as Bowery Bagels and Grand Central Bakery. The store is proud to offer a wide selection of wheat-free and gluten-free products for customers with special dietary needs.
- Nut Butters – Customers can grind their own almond and peanut butters at our Nut Butter Station.
- Store Tours – The store offers shopping tours tailored to address special diets including plant-based diets and food allergies. Customers can take advantage of hosted tours highlighting healthy eating for back-to-school or healthy eating on a budget. Private tours can be arranged by request for organizations such as schools and senior centers. These tours will kick off on Thursday, May 22, at 10 am with a free "Whole Deal Value Tour" focusing on the 365 Everyday Value® line.
- Whole Foods Market 5% Days — four times a year, Whole Foods Market commits one day on which 5 percent of the day's net sales is contributed to a local 501(c) 3 non-profit organization. The first 5% Day at Greenway will be Wednesday, July 9, for Zenger Farm's Lent's International Farmers Market.
Whole Foods MarketA® To Open At Greenway Town Center On May 21
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts