Say Cheese! It’s back and bigger than ever. The Taco Bell® Foundation for Teens™, together with Get Schooled and Viacom, are inviting teens to submit an entry into the second annual #TimesSquareYearbook project. To participate, students are asked to explain how they have lived up to their Graduate for Mas™ promise to graduate high school and submit their best photo for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be featured in the heart of New York City, thanks to the support of Viacom, a Get Schooled founding partner. The students with the most compelling stories will be showcased on a Times Square digital billboard on June 11, 2014. Students will also have a chance to win $10,000 college scholarships and Beats by Dre headphones.
Taco Bell Foundation for Teens, in partnership with Get Schooled, launched the Graduate for Más campaign in 2013. In only one year, almost 200,000 high school students have made the promise from 14,000 high schools representing all 50 states. And the campaign is having an impact. Close to two-thirds of schools with high percentages of students who have made the promise have posted an increase in school attendance. Students who have made the promise and achieved gains have been recognized by ambassadors including Tyrese Gibson, Trey Songz, Kendrick Lamar, and James Harden.
Times Square Yearbook will highlight 400 high school students who have made the promise to graduate and have persisted in spite of challenges**. Since April 9, more than 2,000 students have applied to be part of the yearbook, including Indra Torres, Class of 2016 at Jurupa High School in California: "I WILL graduate high school. I try my best to keep that goal by working hard, attending school, and being involved. I am one of the students who ignores all the negativity at school and help others who are in trouble.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV