Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Leads The Day Higher, Goldman Sachs Group (GS) Lags
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading down 1.0 points at 16,445 as of Friday, May 16, 2014, 9:36 a.m. ET. During this time, 47.5 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 387.8 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 1,255 issues advancing vs. 1,433 declining with 246 unchanged.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Verizon Ratings Report.
- You can view the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV