NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning, traders!
It's Friday -- expiration day! According to the Stock Traders Almanac, the Dow has been down the last 14 of 24 years on this day. A lot of traders take profits on Friday, so I've found that there is always a fair amount of selling on Fridays.
1. First let's look at RealPage, which provides on-demand software solutions for the rental housing industry in North America.The company offers property management tools. Among those are OneSite, which serves the specific needs of conventional multi-family housing, affordable housing and urban development (or HUD), affordable tax-credit housing, rural housing, privatized military housing, student housing and commercial sectors. Another service is Propertyware, for accounting, maintenance and work order management, marketing spending management and portal services, as well as screening, renter's insurance and payment solutions. RealPage trade up 1.23% on Thursday to $18.96 per share.
- Thursday's range: $18.37 - $19.14
- 52-week range: $15.40 ;- $26.34
- Thursday's volume: 429,220
- 3-month average volume: 803,129
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV