NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Smart Technologies (SMT) shares are dropping in pre-market trading today, down -4.7% to $4.05, following the release of the company's fourth quarter earnings results.
The interactive technology producer reported adjusted revenue of $108.7 million during the quarter, below analysts consensus estimates of $117.8 million.
The company reported a net loss of -5 cents per diluted share, beating analysts estimates by 1 cent.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Smart Technologies also guided expectations for its fiscal 2015 performance below this years levels stating that as it transitions to a more diverse product line its expects headwinds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV