NEW YORK, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), held its ninth annual Industrial Growth Conference in New York on May 13 and 14, 2014. The conference featured more than 60 leading public companies in the industrial growth sector, including FedEx Corp.; General Electric Co.; Honeywell International, Inc.; and Praxair, Inc. Institutional investors had the opportunity to attend company presentations as well as meet with company managements in group and one-on-one meetings.
Oppenheimer Research Analysts at the event included:
- Jim Giannakouros, CFA, Executive Director and Senior Analyst for the Sustainable Infrastructure and Industrial sector.
- Christopher Glynn, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for the Industrial Multi-Industry sector.
- Yair Reiner, Executive Director and Senior Analyst for the Aerospace & Defense Electronics sector.
- Scott A. Schneeberger, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for the Business Services industrial sector.
- Ian A. Zaffino, CFA, Managing Director and Senior Analyst for the Generalist Industrial sector.
"Industrials has always been an important vertical for Oppenheimer. We were pleased to offer a diverse line-up of companies for investors as they assess the overall economic environment heading into the back half of the year," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research.
Oppenheimer's next conference will be its 14th Annual Consumer Conference, which will be held on June 24-25 in Boston, MA. The Firm's 17th Annual conference on Technology, Internet and Communications and its 25 th Annual Healthcare conference will be held in August and December, respectively. These meetings provide additional opportunities for institutional investors as well as venture capital and private equity firms to meet with a variety of companies.Conferences are only open to established institutional clients of Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. For more information, please contact your Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. institutional sales representative.