ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will present at the upcoming IRCE Focus: Brands & B2B conference taking place May 18-20, 2014, at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York. Wingo will co-present a session titled “Amazon: Friend or Foe?” on Tuesday, May 20, at 12:45 p.m. EDT. The session will focus on the numerous opportunities for brands to successfully sell through Amazon.
“B2B is quickly becoming the new B2C,” said Wingo. “The traditional relationship between brands and consumers is shifting with the continued acceleration of online retail. As e-commerce veterans, we have a plethora of information to share about this emerging trend and how brands can leverage Amazon to execute an effective strategy. We’re excited to be part of this influential conversation.”
IRCE Focus: Brands & B2B will offer successful strategies for B2C, B2B and everything in between. Noteworthy speakers will come together to share their expertise and insights into what’s happening in the world of B2B and B2C e-commerce. This knowledgeable group will discuss strategies for brands, manufacturers, wholesalers and more to effectively manage direct-to-consumer relationships, channel complexity and digital marketing for brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV