NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Walmart (WMT) stock has had its price target decreased to $85 from $86, UBS said Friday. The firm cited comparable-store sales down 0.1% year over year as reason for the revision. A "buy" rating was reiterated.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
----------------------Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates WAL-MART STORES INC as a Buy with a ratings score of A. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate WAL-MART STORES INC (WMT) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, reasonable valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: WMT Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV