About Pantelion:Pantelion Films is the first major Latino Hollywood studio and the new face of Hispanic entertainment. Launched in 2010, Pantelion releases include the recent breakout hit "Instructions Not Included," the highest-grossing Spanish-language film ever released in the US, as well as such films as "Pulling Strings," "Casa de mi Padre" and "From Prada to Nada."
About Indomina:The Indomina Group is a holding company that invests in an array of media & entertainment related assets. With headquarters in Santo Domingo and offices in Los Angeles, Indomina's global operations include the development, production and financing of motion pictures and television content, as well as the ownership of Pinewood Dominican Republic studios.
Contact: Eric Lindbom323-202-1419 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV