NEW YORK, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Cohen & Steers Dividend Majors Fund, Inc. (NYSE: DVM) (the "Fund") declared its second quarter 2014 dividend payable on June 4, 2014 to shareholders of record on May 27, 2014. The ex-dividend date is May 22, 2014, and the distribution rate is $0.23 per share.
The distribution for DVM will be paid in cash and will be the final distribution paid prior to DVM's reorganization and merger with and into Cohen & Steers Total Return Realty Fund, Inc. (NYSE: RFI) (the "Reorganization").
As announced April 24, 2014, stockholders of DVM approved the Reorganization of DVM with and into RFI. The Reorganization will be effected at net asset value and is expected to occur after the close of business on June 13, 2014.
The amount and composition of the Fund's distributions will be disclosed quarterly at cohenandsteers.com; however, this information may change after year end, once the final tax characteristics of all Fund distributions can be determined with certainty. Final tax characteristics of the Fund's distributions will be provided on Form 1099-DIV, which is mailed after the close of each calendar year.More information is available at cohenandsteers.com. //Website: http://cohenandsteers.com/Symbol: NYSE: CNS About Cohen & Steers. Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors around the world. SOURCE Cohen & Steers
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV