HOUSTON, May 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Partners LP ("Targa Resources Partners" or the "Partnership") (NYSE:NGLS) announced today that representatives from Targa Resources Partners will present at the NAPTP 2014 MLP Investor Conference in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL on May 21, 2014 at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
The webcast and related presentation material can be accessed live through the Events and Presentations section of the Partnership's website at www.targaresources.com ,or by going directly to http://ir.targaresources.com/events.cfm?company=LP beginning Wednesday, May 21 st at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time (12:45 p.m. Central Time). The audio webcast will be available for 30 days after the conference has concluded.
About Targa Resources PartnersTarga Resources Partners is a publicly traded Delaware limited partnership formed in October 2006 by its parent, Targa Resources Corp. to own, operate, acquire and develop a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. The Partnership is a leading provider of midstream natural gas, NGL, terminaling and crude oil gathering services in the United States. The Partnership is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas; storing, fractionating, treating, transporting and selling NGLs and NGL products; gathering, storing and terminaling crude oil; and storing, terminaling and selling refined petroleum products. The principal executive offices of Targa Resources Partners are located at 1000 Louisiana, Suite 4300, Houston, TX 77002 and their telephone number is 713-584-1000. For more information please go to www.targaresources.com .
CONTACT: Investor contact: 713-584-1133 Jennifer Kneale Director, Finance Matthew Meloy Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV