BEIJING, May 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. ("ChinaCache" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:CCIH), the leading total solutions provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China, today announced its unaudited condensed consolidated financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Net revenues in the first quarter were RMB323.9 million (US$52.1 million), exceeded prior guidance by approximately 5.2%, and representing a 40.4% increase year-over-year.
- Gross profit in the first quarter was RMB98.3 million (US$15.8 million), an increase of 38.0% year-over-year.
- Adjusted EBITDA (non-GAAP) in the first quarter was RMB25.4 million (US$4.1 million), a 25.2% increase from the prior quarter and a significant improvement of 159.8% year-over-year.
- Net income attributable to ordinary shareholders in the first quarter was RMB6.3 million (US$1.0 million), compared with a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB14.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2013 and a net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RMB8.5 million in the corresponding period in 2013.
- Adjusted net income (non-GAAP) was RMB2.7 million (US$0.4 million) in the first quarter, compared with adjusted net loss (non-GAAP) of RMB7.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2013 and adjusted net loss (non-GAAP) of RMB7.5 million in the corresponding period in 2013.