TORONTO, May 15, 2014 /CNW/ - Genworth MI Canada Inc. (Genworth Canada) (TSX: MIC) today announced that its 2013 Annual Report and 2014 Management Information Circular and Proxy are available for download on the Company website at http://investor.genworthmicanada.ca
The Company's Management Information Circular contains information for common shareholders about the Annual General Meeting taking place in Toronto on Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. ET including information related to the election of the Company's directors and appointment of auditors.
The Annual Report, Management Information Circular and Proxy are being mailed to shareholders and print copies are available upon request.
About Genworth MI Canada Inc.Genworth MI Canada Inc. (TSX: MIC) through its subsidiary, Genworth Financial Mortgage Insurance Company Canada (Genworth Canada), is the largest private residential mortgage insurer in Canada. The Company provides mortgage default insurance to Canadian residential mortgage lenders, making homeownership more accessible to first-time homebuyers. Genworth Canada differentiates itself through superior customer service, innovative processing technology, and a robust risk management framework. For almost two decades, Genworth Canada has supported the housing market by providing thought leadership and a focus on the safety and soundness of the mortgage finance system. As at March 31, 2014, Genworth Canada, had $5.5 billion total assets and $3.2 billion shareholders' equity. Find out more at www.genworth.ca.SOURCE Genworth MI Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV