KILGORE, Texas, May 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that Joseph McCreery, Vice President – Finance and Head of Investor Relations of Martin Midstream GP LLC, MMLP's general partner will present at the 2014 Master Limited Partnership Investor Conference sponsored by the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnership, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The Partnership's presentation will be posted and available for download by visiting the Partnership's website, www.martinmidstream.com prior to the presentation.
About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP)Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business segments include: (1) terminalling, storage and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; (2) natural gas services, including liquids distribution services and natural gas storage; (3) sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and (4) marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products.
CONTACT: For more information: Joe McCreery - Head of Investor Relations 903-988-6425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV