3 Stocks Pushing The Automotive Industry Lower
- REMY's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 650.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 35.20% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$9.16 million or 43.92% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 43.92%, REMY INTERNATIONAL INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 135.22%.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Auto Components industry and the overall market, REMY INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for REMY INTERNATIONAL INC is rather low; currently it is at 21.86%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 3.15% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts