NEW YORK, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP, a national law firm with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Washington, DC, announced today that it represented PBF Logistics LP (NYSE: PBFX) in its initial public offering of 15,812,500 common units representing limited partner interests, resulting in net proceeds of approximately $341.0 million. PBF Logistics LP is a fee-based, growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF) to own or lease, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined petroleum products, terminals, pipelines, storage facilities and similar logistics assets.
The Stroock legal team was led by Corporate Partners Todd Lenson and Jordan Rosenbaum and included Partners Mayer Greenberg, Jonathan Kusko and Steve Rabitz and Associates Anthony Distinti, Danielle Motelow, Daniel Park and Emily Schultz.
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP is a law firm providing transactional and litigation guidance to leading multinational corporations, investment banks and private equity firms in the U.S. and abroad. Stroock's emphasis on client service and innovation has made it one of the nation's leading law firms for 135 years. Stroock's practice areas include capital markets/securities, commercial finance, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, private equity, private funds, commodities and derivatives, employment law and benefits, energy and project finance, entertainment, environmental law, financial restructuring, financial services litigation, government relations, insurance, intellectual property, investment management, litigation, national security, personal client services, real estate, structured finance and tax. For more information, please visit Stroock's website at www.stroock.com.
SOURCE Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV