FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it recently acquired a former TGI Friday's restaurant in St. Augustine, Florida that will be redeveloped for Buffalo Wild Wings. The project, which has been pre-leased to Buffalo Wild Wings under a 15-year agreement, is expected to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2014.
"We are excited to announce this redevelopment project. Buffalo Wild Wings is currently the third largest full service restaurant chain in the country, by annual sales, and is also one of the fastest growing," said Joey Agree, President and Chief Executive Officer. "This property will be our third Buffalo Wild Wings in the portfolio as we continue to focus on investing in high-quality assets in e-commerce resistant sectors."
Agree Realty is primarily engaged in the acquisition and development of properties net leased to industry-leading retail tenants. The Company currently owns and operates a portfolio of 140 properties, located in 34 states and containing approximately 3.8 million square feet of gross leasable space. The common stock of Agree Realty Corporation is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ADC."
SOURCE Agree Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV