- Kohl’s shareholders re-elected Peter Boneparth, Steven A. Burd, Dale E. Jones, Kevin Mansell, John E. Schlifske, Frank V. Sica, Peter M. Sommerhauser, Stephanie A. Streeter, Nina G. Vaca and Stephen E. Watson to the board of directors for one-year terms, with an average vote of more than 97 percent of the votes cast.
- A proposal to ratify the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Kohl’s independent registered public accounting firm received more than 96 percent of the votes cast.
- A non-binding advisory vote to approve the compensation of Kohl’s executive officers received more than 97 percent of the votes cast.
- A shareholder proposal urging Kohl’s executive pay committee to adopt a policy requiring senior executives to retain a significant percentage of shares acquired through equity pay programs until reaching normal retirement age received less than 20 percent of the votes cast.
- A shareholder proposal to require the board of directors to authorize an annual report on the estimated costs, benefits and scientific support for sustainability initiatives received less than 2 percent of the votes cast.
Kohl’s Corporation Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.