On 5/19/14, Kite Realty Group Trust's 8.250% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (KRG.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5156, payable on 6/1/14. As a percentage of KRG.PRA's recent share price of $26.23, this dividend works out to approximately 1.97%, so look for shares of KRG.PRA to trade 1.97% lower — all else being equal — when KRG.PRA shares open for trading on 5/19/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.89%, which compares to an average yield of 7.16% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, KRG.PRA was trading at a 4.56% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.69% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of KRG.PRA shares, versus KRG:
Below is a dividend history chart for KRG.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5156 on Kite Realty Group Trust's 8.250% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares:
In Thursday trading, Kite Realty Group Trust's 8.250% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares (KRG.PRA) is currently up about 0.3% on the day, while the common shares (KRG) are off about 0.8%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV