ALICE, Texas, May 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd (Nasdaq:FES), a completions and production-related oilfield service company, today announced the promotion of Steve Macek to Executive Vice President of Well Servicing.
Based out of the corporate headquarters in Alice, Texas, Macek will oversee all functions of the company's well servicing operation, including conventional rig services, coiled tubing services and well abandonment.
Macek joined the company in April of 2007 and has more than 30 years of management experience in the well servicing industry.President and CEO John Crisp stated, "Steve has been a critical part of our growth and has been successful at cultivating relationships with customers that have transformed into long-term business for the company. With his leadership and direction, we believe we can achieve a new level of growth."
CONTACT: L. Melvin Cooper Chief Financial Officer 361.664.0549
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV