NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CA Inc. (CA) stock is dropping Thursday after guiding for lower-than-expected earnings over fiscal 2015 and weak bookings over its recent fourth quarter. By late morning, shares had tumbled 3.7% to $28.95.
For the full year ending March 2015, management expects net income between $2.45 and $2.52 a share, lower than estimates of $2.56 according to analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
Meanwhile, over its fourth quarter ended March this year, bookings fell 15% to $1.24 billion, dragged on by a 21% drop in North American sales.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CA Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV