DALLAS, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) will webcast its participation in the 2014 Sanford C. Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference at 9:00 a.m. CDT on Thursday, May 29. Tom Falk, Chairman and CEO, will discuss the company's strategies for growing its global consumer and professional businesses and will subsequently answer questions from conference attendees.
A link to the broadcast will be provided through the Investors section of Kimberly-Clark's Web site at www.kimberly-clark.com/investors.
About Kimberly-ClarkKimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, nearly a quarter of the world's population trust K-C's brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in more than 80 countries. To keep up with the latest K-C news and to learn more about the company's 142-year history of innovation, visit www.kimberly-clark.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV