Encana Corp Stock Upgraded (ECA)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- ECA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 78.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ENCANA CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ENCANA CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.31 versus -$3.79 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 126.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$431.00 million to $116.00 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 178.99% to $943.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENCANA CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 16.76%.
- The gross profit margin for ENCANA CORP is rather high; currently it is at 55.44%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 6.13% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.