The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (NasdaqGS: FUBC) (“1st United”) in connection with the sale of the Company to Valley National Bancorp (“Valley National”).
Click here to learn about the case: http://docs.wongesq.com/FUBC-Info-Request-Form-220. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, 1st United shareholders will receive either 0.89 of a share of Valley National stock for each outstanding share of 1 st United common stock they own. The investigation concerns whether the 1st United Board of directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into this transaction, and whether Valley National is underpaying for 1st United shares.
If you own common stock in 1st United and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at 212.425.1140, or visit http://docs.wongesq.com/FUBC-Info-Request-Form-220.Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Vincent Wong, Esq.39 East BroadwaySuite 304New York, NY 10002Tel. 212.425.1140Fax. 866.699.3880E-Mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV