WALLDORF, Germany, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For the past five years, analyst firm Gartner has named SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) market leader in business intelligence (BI) and analytics.* In line with its mission to deliver all applications in the cloud, SAP today took steps to extend its market leadership by announcing the availability of analytics solutions in SAP HANA® Enterprise Cloud.
New and existing customers can deploy analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, a cloud-based service that provides customers a deployment option to gain value quickly from SAP HANA via subscription or through existing licenses. SAP also offers strategic advisory services for customers investing in cloud-based analytics.
SAP Cloud powered by SAP HANA provides the innovation and agility that businesses need to rapidly adapt their processes to capitalize on ever-changing market dynamics — all on a single, integrated platform. Analytics solutions from SAP unleash the power of collective insight by delivering an end-to-end portfolio with rich industry and process expertise, which helps customers unlock valuable data to better understand their business and drive informed decisions. Analytics solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud include:
- Enterprise BI: Rapidly connect individuals, data and processes to help drive better decisions by offering users the power to engage with their data on any device and across any platform
- Agile visualization: Intuitively explore and visualize data to reveal new insights at-a-glance with trusted data discovery that enables real-time understanding of data both big and small
- Advanced analytics: Anticipate what comes next to drive better business outcomes by applying predictive analytics to all information and processes
- Enterprise performance management (EPM): Help achieve a better top and bottom line through agile financial planning and analysis and an accelerated financial close to disclose
- Governance, risk and compliance: Help reduce cost and effort of managing risk and compliance initiatives while protecting revenue streams and optimizing performance
To further extend the value of collective insight across the full range of mission-critical business applications whether in the cloud or on premise, SAP is also providing options for customers to deploy analytics solutions from SAP in the cloud alongside other cloud-based applications from SAP, including those from SAP companies Ariba and SuccessFactors and third-party cloud applications.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts