SAN JOSE, Calif. and SYDNEY, May, 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2014 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Springfree Trampoline has selected NetSuite SuiteCommerce to bring its four separate business entities in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S. together on a single cloud-based omnichannel commerce platform to provide a consistent and seamless customer experience on a global scale. Springfree Trampoline is replacing multiple disparate systems with NetSuite SuiteCommerce for financials, customer relationship management (CRM), multi-site and multi-currency management, order management, inventory management, marketing, B2C ecommerce, and both B2B and B2C commerce via telesales and point-of-sale (POS) at experience centres where customers can go for a test jump before purchasing. It also plans to use freight integration for the first time in the U.S. and Canada.
"Having different systems, processes and challenges in each of our core markets meant that a customer in the US, for example, might have had a very different experience than a customer in Australia," said Leanne Fretwell, managing director, Australia for Springfree Trampoline. "At the end of the day we all sell the same product, so we want to be able to treat our customers in a consistent manner, which is why we have brought all of our business entities together on a single NetSuite solution to be more effective as a global brand. NetSuite SuiteCommerce will give us much deeper visibility into each of our customers and the ability to respond to them in exactly the same way across all markets."
The Springfree™ Trampoline was designed by New Zealand engineer Dr Keith Alexander at the University of Canterbury. After more than 15 years of injury prevention research, the design was commercialised in 2003 and is now sold in 29 countries through four separate business entities. Given all entities sell exactly the same product, it made sound business sense for them to come together on NetSuite's single commerce solution, to enable each one to leverage the data and information from the other markets and provide a consistent experience for customers, regardless of the location.
NetSuite SuiteCommerce will provide Springfree Trampoline with the following key features and benefits:
- The ability to plan for a global future and the agility for Springfree Trampoline to rapidly expand its markets and sales channels all on the same, single commerce platform.
- Critical business advantages for the retailer, including a 360-degree view of customers, real-time business data visibility and analytics, a dynamic web storefront, real-time inventory insight, efficient order management, streamlined POS, as well as multi-currency support, which will effectively assist its global customer base and make financial reporting much more efficient.
- A superior inventory management system, which is key to Springfree Trampoline's business entities. It will significantly improve the company's control over its inventory by enabling it to efficiently manage and understand stock levels at every stage of a trampoline's lifecycle in real-time. Ultimately making customer orders much easier to track and improve business efficiency.
- A centralised, global knowledge base of product information enables all countries to publish and share internal information, as well as publish solutions to FAQs each country may have. This enables the entities to have consistent global content, which is important when selling the same product in all markets. It also means that in the future, Springfree Trampoline can share information online to give customers a level of control through self-service, whether to track orders, lodge warranties, make a lay-by payment or undertake other interactions with the company.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts