SAN JOSE, Calif., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD-- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Carryboy Philippines, the Philippines' exclusive distributor of Carryboy automotive and truck accessories, has deployed NetSuite to support its fast-growing business. Carryboy abandoned QuickBooks and numerous Excel spreadsheets for NetSuite's superior cloud-based business management suite that provides the company unmatched capabilities to run its core business operations including financials, inventory management, order management, fulfilment and warehouse management — all without having to invest in a huge IT infrastructure and staff. This modernization effort has helped Carryboy streamline mission-critical business processes, realizing significant gains in efficiency and visibility that have helped the company handle increased transaction volumes from B2B and B2C customers while improving its scalability in a fast-growing market.
Founded in 2001, Carryboy Philippines has experienced steady growth, along with the global Carryboy brand. With continued growth and new business complexity, including an expansion to four retail locations across the Philippines, Carryboy found itself experiencing functional and scalability limitations with QuickBooks. With the assistance of IT Group Inc., a NetSuite Solution Provider Partner in the Philippines and Indonesia, Carryboy Philippines selected and deployed NetSuite. Since then, Carryboy has been able to:
- Streamline business processes from orders to shipments and shipments to revenue. NetSuite's order management has given the company the scalability it needs to handle large transaction volumes coming in from its retail stores at four locations as well as from its hundreds of distribution partners domestically.
- Improve its speed and precision in selling products at its four retail stores in Quezon City, Muntinlupa City and Global City Taguig, as well as more than two dozen retail partner locations across the Philippines and a selection of distributors and auto dealerships.
- With NetSuite's order management, warehouse management and inventory management capabilities, Carryboy Philippines has streamlined its processes, handling orders from multiple stores and phone orders and consolidating them within one unified system.
"With NetSuite, manual data processing has been minimized," said Alex Beltran, CFO at Carryboy Philippines. "The inventory capabilities of NetSuite have been very valuable because it's the lifeblood of our business, and the synergy of numerous functions has given us a competitive advantage."
Chris Gamboa, President of IT Group Inc., said interest among Philippine companies in cloud ERP is rising as the benefits become more apparent and internet connectivity across the country improves. At Carryboy Philippines, the NetSuite Solution Provider customized the solution to add greater value through automatic serial number generation and support for bar code scanning."Carryboy Philippines is a good example of a Philippine company in both retail and distribution that chose a cloud solution to manage its multi-location warehouse and nationwide sales operation," said Gamboa. "Leveraging NetSuite's cloud technology allows the company to focus on expanding their product lines, providing excellent customer service and growing their business without worrying about IT infrastructure."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV