BEVERLY, Mass., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that Mary Puma, chairman and chief executive officer, and Doug Lawson, executive vice president of corporate marketing and strategy will attend the Cowen and Company 42nd Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference. The conference is scheduled for May 28-29, 2014 at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Both Ms. Puma and Mr. Lawson will be available for one-on-one meetings. Ms. Puma will also participate in a panel discussion entitled "High Growth Equipment Stocks, Who Wins from Market Consolidation" scheduled for Thursday, May 29, from 11:00AM - 11:55AM.
Axcelis (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Mass., has been providing innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation systems, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. Learn more about Axcelis at www.axcelis.com.CONTACT: Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Doug Lawson (investor relations) 978.787.9552 Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20130905/NE75070LOGO SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV