AMSTERDAM and SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company for 187 million active users, today announced that Gary Kovacs, Chief Executive Officer, and John Little, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan 42 nd Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Monday, May 19, 2014 at 3:00 PM ET. The conference is being held at The Westin Copley Place Hotel in Boston, MA.
A webcast of the conference presentation will be available live on the investor relations section of the website and an archived webcast will be available for replay beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation is completed. These links can be found on the investor relations section of the company's website at http://investors.avg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV