- Revenues increased to $117.1 million;
- EBITDA increased to $33.6 million, or 29% of revenues;
- Net income increased to $27.6 million, or 24% of revenues;
- Earnings per diluted share were $0.40;
- Cash flow from operations reached $13.9 million; and
- Perion completed the quarter with $51.2 million in cash and cash equivalents.
Perion Reports Record First Quarter Revenue And EBITDA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.