PARIS, May 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CGG announced today that it has started acquiring a large BroadSeis TM 3D multi-client survey program in the deep and ultra-deep waters of the Espirito Santo Basin. The project has received high prefunding from major industry players.
The Espirito Santo Phase III survey will cover an area of over 9,500 km². The high-end BroadSeis data will be processed at CGG's Latin America subsurface imaging hub in Rio de Janeiro through advanced PSDM workflows in order to meet the specific imaging challenges of the Espirito Santo Basin sub-salt plays.
Jean-Georges Malcor, CEO, CGG, said: "We are delighted to conduct this new multi-client project in the Espirito Santo Basin where CGG's recognized broadband imaging solutions will help to further unlock the fantastic potential of this basin. This program will add to the recent success of our broadband technology in the Santos Basin where CGG owns the largest 3D multi-client seismic library."About CGG CGG ( www.cgg.com ) is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary business divisions of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation.
|Communications Contact Christophe Barnini Tel: +33 1 64 47 38 11 E-Mail: email@example.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV