NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- When you think VW Golf, you probably think of a very small car, cheaply built but engaging to drive. It was first launched in 1974 to replace the iconic VW Beetle.
You can now safely disregard your old views of the VW Golf. It's time to reprogram your brain. The all-new 2015 Golf is a far more sophisticated premium car with a relatively spacious interior compared to the competition.
The name Golf remains unchanged but behind the label it is now clear the all-new 2015 model has a lot more in common with the Volkswagen Group's (VLKAY) premium brands than ever before: Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini and Bugatti.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV