4. Volvo XC 60
Ordinarily, summer vacations are the domain of the Volvo wagon. Since Volvo killed off the last of its trademark wagons a few years back, however, the redesigned XC 60 crossover will have to do.
It's loaded with family-friendly safety features including a blind-spot warning system, antilock brakes, a low-speed collision avoidance system, pedestrian detection and a driver-attention monitor that issues a warning if the driver appears to be drowsy at the wheel. Secure in the knowledge that your family will likely make it through the trip unscathed, giving them spacious rear seats with built in booster seats for the kids and an available dual-screen rear DVD system should keep them content as well. Toss in Sirus XM satellite radio, HD Radio and Bluetooth hands-free communications up front, and you've one-upped the wagon in just about every way.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV