TULSA, Okla., May 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rose Rock Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships 2014 MLP Investor Conference in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL.
Rose Rock Midstream Chief Executive Officer Carlin Conner and Chief Financial Officer Bob Fitzgerald will present an overview of the company's business, commencing at approximately 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 22, 2014.
A live webcast of the presentation along with materials used during the conference will be accessible on the Rose Rock Midstream website at www.rrmidstream.com on Thursday, May 22, 2014.About Rose Rock Midstream Rose Rock Midstream ®, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by SemGroup ® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Alisa Perkins 918-524-8081 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Kiley Roberson 918-524-8594 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV