HAMPTON, N.J., May 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) announced today that data from its Phase 1 study of varlilumab, a fully human monoclonal antibody targeting CD27, will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2014 in Chicago. The abstracts accepted for poster presentation are listed below. In addition, the data will be discussed during a Poster Highlight Session entitled "Modulating the Anti-tumor Immune Response" by Dr. Cassian Yee of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center on Monday, June 2, 2014 from 5:15 to 5:30 p.m. CDT.
- (# 3024) Data from the hematologic malignancy dose-escalation arm will be presented by Stephen M. Ansell, MD, PhD, Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, in a poster entitled "Phase 1 Evaluation of an Agonist Anti-CD27 Human Antibody (CDX-1127) in Patients with Advanced Hematologic Malignancies" on Monday, June 2 from 1:15 to 4:15 p.m. CDT.
- (# 3027) Data from the solid tumor expansion cohorts in metastatic melanoma and renal cell carcinoma will be presented by Jeffrey R. Infante, MD, Director, Drug Development Program, Sarah Cannon Research Institute, in a poster entitled "Immunologic Activity of an Activating Anti-CD27 Antibody (CDX-1127) in Patients with Solid Tumors" on Monday, June 2 from 1:15 to 4:15 p.m. CDT.
Data contained in the published abstracts was current as of the submission deadline of February 4, 2014. Data to be presented in the poster sessions will include comprehensive data from the trials as of May.
About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is developing targeted therapeutics to address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. Our pipeline is built from a proprietary portfolio of antibodies and immunomodulators used alone and in strategic combinations to create novel, disease-specific therapies that induce, enhance or suppress the body's immune response. Visit www.celldex.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of Investor Relations & Corp Communications Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Inquiries: Dan Budwick Pure Communications, Inc. (973) 271-6085 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV