May 14, 2014 – Dendreon Corporation (NASDAQ: DNDN) announced today the presentation of two PROVENGE ® (sipuleucel-T) abstracts from the Phase II STAND study and the PROCEED registry, and one abstract highlighting data from the ongoing Phase II study of DN24-02, an investigational active cellular immunotherapy for patients with surgically resected HER2+ urothelial cancer. These data will be presented at the 50 th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) from May 30-June 3, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.
Additionally, preliminary data from the Phase II STRIDE study evaluating concurrent or sequential treatment of PROVENGE with enzalutamide are available online at abstracts.asco.org.
“These data continue to help reinforce how PROVENGE may be combined or sequenced with other advanced prostate cancer treatments,” said Andrew S. Sandler, M.D., executive vice president and chief medical officer at Dendreon. “We remain committed to our active cellular immunotherapy platform and expanding the medical community’s understanding of how immuno-oncology treatments can be used to benefit patients.”
Dendreon will present the following studies evaluating PROVENGE and DN24-02 data at ASCO:
- A Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating the Optimal Sequencing of Sipuleucel-T and Androgen Deprivation Therapy (ADT) in Biochemically-Recurrent Prostate Cancer (BRPC): Preliminary Clinical Data. Data from the Phase II STAND study suggest cytokine responses may be superior when PROVENGE is given after the start of treatment with ADT (rather than before) to patients with biochemically-recurrent prostate cancer. General Poster Session: Monday, June 2, 1:15 PM – 5:00 PM CT, S Hall A2, Poster Board #170
- Time to Chemotherapy Following Treatment with Sipuleucel-T: Data from PROCEED. An analysis of data from the PROCEED registry suggests that younger age, lower hemoglobin or higher PSA at baseline prior to PROVENGE therapy is associated with shorter time to chemotherapy after PROVENGE. General Poster Session: Monday, June 2, 1:15 PM – 5:00 PM CT, S Hall A2, Poster Board #169
- Preliminary Product Parameter and Safety Results from NeuACT, a Phase II Randomized, Open-Label Trial of DN24-02 in Patients with Surgically Resected HER2+ Urothelial Cancer at High Risk for Recurrence. A preliminary analysis of data from the randomized Phase II NeuACT study suggests DN24-02, targeted towards the HER2 antigen, has a similar immune effect as PROVENGE in the activation of antigen presenting cells and heightened T-cell cytokines consistent with immunological prime-boost response. General Poster Session: Monday, June 2, 1:15 PM – 5:00 PM CT, S Hall A2, Poster Board #109
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts