SAN FRANCISCO, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp, Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that management will be attending the following investor conferences. Webcasts of the presentations will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events and Presentations menu.
- Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 10:15 a.m. ET – Cowen and Company Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY
- Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. PT – Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, CA
Yelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across 27 countries. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 132 million unique visitors in the first quarter 2014*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written approximately 57 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Approximately 61 million unique visitors** visited Yelp via their mobile device on a monthly average basis during Q1 2014.* Source: Google Analytics ** Average monthly mobile unique visitors based on the number of unique visitors accessing Yelp via mobile web and unique devices accessing the app on a monthly average basis over a given three-month period. Media Contact InformationYelp Press Office Vince Sollitto(415) 230-6506 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact InformationYelp Investor Relations Wendy Lim(415) 568-3240 firstname.lastname@example.org Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20050511/SFW134LOGO SOURCE Yelp Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV