KILGORE, Texas, May 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) announced today that it has closed its previously announced acquisition of all of the outstanding membership interests in Atlas Pipeline NGL Holdings, LLC and Atlas Pipeline NGL Holdings II, LLC (collectively, "Holdings"). Holdings owns a 19.8% limited partnership interest and a 0.2% general partnership interest in West Texas LPG Pipeline L.P. ("WTLPG"). WTLPG is operated by Chevron Pipe Line Company, which owns the remaining 80.0% interest.
About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP)
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business lines include: (1) terminalling, storage and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; (2) natural gas liquids distribution services and natural gas storage; (3) sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and (4) marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products.Additional information concerning Martin Midstream is available on its website at www.martinmidstream.com .
CONTACT: For more information: Joe McCreery - Head of Investor Relations 903-988-6425 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV