State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.30 per share of common stock, payable on July 16, 2014 to common shareholders of record as of July 1, 2014, representing an increase of 15% from the common stock dividend of $0.26 per share declared in the first quarter of 2014.
State Street Corporation also today declared a quarterly cash dividend on each of its outstanding series of non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock, as follows:
- Series C (represented by depositary shares, each representing a 1/4000th interest in a share of Series C preferred stock). The cash dividend is in the amount of $1,312.50 per share of Series C preferred stock (resulting in a distribution of approximately $0.3281 per depositary share) and is payable on June 16, 2014 to the holders of record of the Series C preferred stock at the close of business on June 2, 2014.
- Series D (represented by depositary shares, each representing a 1/4000th interest in a share of Series D preferred stock). The cash dividend is in the amount of $1,655.28 per share of Series D preferred stock (resulting in a distribution of approximately $0.4138 per depositary share) and is payable on June 16, 2014 to the holders of record of the Series D preferred stock at the close of business on June 2, 2014. This first dividend payment on the Series D preferred stock is in respect of the dividend period from, and including, March 4, 2014 (the date of issuance of the Series D preferred stock), to, but excluding, June 15, 2014.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $27.48 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.38 trillion 1 in assets under management at March 31, 2014, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,530 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.
1 This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approx. $34 billion as of March 31, 2014), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts