Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California on behalf of shareholders who purchased SolarCity Corporation (“SolarCity” or the “Company”) (NasdaqGS:SCTY) stock between March 6, 2013 and March 18, 2014 (the “Class Period”).
Click here to learn more: http://zlk.9nl.com/solarcity-scty or call: 877-363-5972.
On March 3, 2014, the Company announced the discovery of an error in its financial reporting, noting that due to the error some of its previously-issued financial statements could no longer be relied upon and disclosing that overhead expenses had been incorrectly classified. Then on March 18, 2014, the Company issued a press release informing investors that its prior financial statements for the annual periods ended December 31, 2010, 2011, and 2012 should no longer be relied upon. Shares of SolarCity have fallen from a close of $83.26 per share on March 2, 2014, to a close of $65.01 per share on April 1, 2014.
If you suffered a loss in SolarCity you have until May 27, 2014 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff. Your ability to share in any recovery doesn’t require that you serve as a lead plaintiff. To obtain additional information, contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/solarcity-scty.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV